Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogging

From reading someone's blog post I thought I'd give this a try and see how it looked. The person started out saying to place a picture that caught the reader's attention and then lead into the bog with large gripping text.

After the large paragraph of text you could then go in and write what your current post was about. I thought I would start with a snowflake and the reason I chose the image being that I'm a designer for an industrial refrigeration company. We install refrigeration systems in warehouses for cooling or freezing product before it is shipped out to restaurants and stores.

Some markets around the U.S. aren't doing so well but we've been fortunate that the food industry seems to be strong. How's your industry and the company you work for doing?

0 comments: